Stall Grazer 3-in-1 Flat Wall Feeder
Designed for use in paddocks and pastures
Separate compartments for alfalfa or grass hay, grain and salt.
The Wall Grazer 3-in-1 horse feeder is designed for feeding single or multiple horses in paddocks or outdoor applications where a flat wall attachment can be made. The Wall Grazer features a one piece molded polymer design that has a large center cavity for hay and two smaller side cavities for grain and salt. The interior of this feeder is sloped for drainage and can be used outdoors by simply drilling three ½” holes in the back of the feeder near the bottom.
Like all Pro Panel horse feeders, the Wall Grazer sits at ground level allowing your horses to eat comfortably with their head down and teeth aligned in a natural grazing position the way nature intended.
Horses are healthier and happier and will keep the hay in the feeder and not out on the ground.
The savings on feed, shavings and labor return your investment year after year.
All Pro Panel Stall Grazer feeders come with a one year limited warranty and installation is fast and easy!
Weight: 40 lbs.
Dimensions: 44" W x 32" T x 23" D
Benefits of feeding the way nature intended!
- Sits at ground level and allows your horses to eat comfortably with their head down and teeth aligned in a natural grazing position
- Happier and healthier horses
- Less mess in stalls & less cleaning labor
- made in the USA
- The savings on feed, shavings and labor return your investment year after year
- Installation is fast and easy