From the start, Wesley Galyean’s focus in the cutting pen has been to succeed on the ground that covers the floor of Will Rogers Coliseum. His ability to find pay dirt in the Triple Crown events starting at such a young age has resulted in more than $5.1 Million in earnings so far and the prestigious honor of being inducted to the NCHA Riders Hall of Fame.
- NCHA Open Rider Hall of Fame
- NCHA Open Futurity Champion
- NCHA Open Futurity Reserve Champion (2010)
- 10 Open Championships at Major Limited Aged Events
- 8 Reserve Championships at Major Limited Aged Events
- NCHA Super Stakes Open Champion (2014)
- Multiple Finalist at All NCHA Triple Crown Events